Thursday, May 31, 2012

Our first post... the Wedding :)


One year… boy has it gone fast! I know that sounds cliché, but it really has. Where to begin… well, let’s begin with our wedding day. A GLORIOUS day of clouds and cold weather, but none the less, spectacular :)
 Can I just tell you, it was amazing that my sister Valerie did my pictures? 

To start off, we had an afternoon wedding – genius. There was no getting up at the crack of dawn to start my hair and nails and WHATEVER. It was so nice to get up whenever I pleased, eat slowly, and take my time getting beautified :) I honestly don’t even remember seeing Nate that day… he was with his family, and I with mine. Once we actually arrived at the temple, I was an emotional wreck. Crying, mostly because of nerves, but I also forgot the FLOWERS. Who does that. But none the less, it was an awesome day and we were sealed together for time and all eternity. That’s all that mattered.
The reception place (the Riter Mansion) was beautiful. Vicki, Jana, Dana and others decorated this ENTIRE place. It truly was amazing. Here is a picture of it…

 Check out the colors?!? They did an awesome job. :) So happy with it.
Holland theme – best decision ever.
  <-- Cute!!!

Well you get the idea. But in case you didn’t...
Love this temple :)
Look at that! Too bad we ATE IT. 
 Dashing. :)
 The Sisters :)
Aaand, we can’t forget…



It was an unbelievable day – the food, the people, family, and the temple :) We are so blessed to have such great support and love from everyone.

   

Introducing, The Mensink’s: 5-10-11 


No comments:

Post a Comment